Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 17 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes

I Behold in Thee His Image

I behold in thee His Image.
In thee, my friend, I see God, and through you I feel His presence.
I see in the hand that gives, His Hand;
And in the voice that speaks of Love, I hear Him speak.
For His lines have gone out into all places,
And from the highest to the lowest, all, all partake of his nature.
"For He is all in all, over all and through all."

I perceive that God is in all people.


I See No Evil

I see no evil; I behold only the good.
I have seen the drunkard lying in the gutter, and the saint kneeling in ecstasy before the high altar of his faith; but I have found no difference.
I have perceived that each, in his own tongue, is seeking to express the One Life.
I will not separate and divide; I cannot condemn nor censure, for I know that there is but One in All.
I know that all came from the One, and all will return to the One.
I know that all are now in the One, and that each is seeking to express the One.

I know and love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment