Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 3 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes


O Man, Speak Forth Thy Word

O man, speak forth thy word and be not afraid.
Did you not know? have you not heard?
His Divinity is planted within thee, and thy word is one with all power.
The Spirit of the Most High is thy Spirit, and the Word of God is thy word.
Thy freedom is hid within thee, and thy inner light shall illumine thy way.
Speak man, and be free!  Announce and proclaim thy works!
Let thy word go forth with power, and thy Spirit shall conquer all.

Spirit within me, speak.



The Power of the Word

The Word is a mighty Power, and that Word is in me and through me now.
My Word is one with the All Good and cannot fail to accomplish the desired ends.
My Word goes forth with Power unto everything that I do, say or think.
The Word is my Power by day and by night.
I will speak that Word and trust in the great Law of Life to fulfill it.

I speak the word in full confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment