Friday, March 18, 2016

March 17 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATION
Ernest Holmes
 
The Circle is Complete
 
The Circle of Love is complete.
It comprehends all, includes all, and binds all together with cords of Everlasting Unity.
I cannot depart from Its Presence nor wander from Its care.
My Love is complete within me.
The Love of God binds me to Itself, and will not let me go.
I shall make a home for you, O my wonderful Love, and we shall journey through life hand in hand.
I shall sit in your Presence and learn the wondrous things You will tell me;
for you are God.
 
Love sits within me.
 
 
The Things That Are
 
The things that are, were and evermore shall be.
Time, chance and change be gone from my thought!
The Changeless is here to stay, and the Timeless cannot cease from Being.
The Things that are shall remain, though heaven and earth should pass away.
I rest secure and safe within the Life of Endless Perfection and Completion.
My whole Being responds to the Realization of the Complete Whole.
 
I am that which Is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment