Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2 ~ Science of Mind in a Year

Meditations for Self-Help and Healing - Science of Mind Textbook by Ernest Holmes

"In these short meditations I have tried to set forth some ideas which my experiences in mental healing have given me.  I have found that a few brief statements, mentally affirmed, followed by a silent meditation, have been most effective in the healing work. 

Most of these meditations have been written in the first person, in order that those using them may be able to do so just as they are written.

It is not claimed that there is any occult power in the words, but that the words similar to these are effective in inducing a greater realization of life.

First, decide which meditation you wish to use; then become quiet and composed.  Then carefully read the meditation several times, phrase by phrase, endeavoring to realize the meaning of the words and trying to enter into the atmosphere of the thought.  After having done this, meditate upon the words, following that meditation until you feel a sense of realization".  [blog note: meditations are incorporated into the daily readings, only 1 meditation for today's post]

Come, and Let Me Heal You

Come and I will heal you.

The inner power of Life within me is God,
And God has all power.

I will heal and help all who come to me.

I know that the realization of Life and Love within me heals all who come into Its presence.

I silently bless all who enter my atmosphere.

It is not I, but the Father who dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.

I heal all who come near me.


May your day be blessed as you recognize the power within. 



No comments:

Post a Comment