Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes


The Divine Plan for Me

The Divine Plan for me is Perfect.  I am held in the Mind of God
as a Complete and Perfect Expression of Life and Truth.
No power can hinder nor mar this Inner Image of Reality,
for It is God-given and God-kept.

God gave and God will keep.


The Personality of God

The Great Personality of God is my Personality; the Limitless Knowingness
of The Spirit is my Knowingness, and the One Mind is my mind.
All, All live in One Infinite Being, and each manifests
the One Who is formed through and in all.
Man is the Personality of God in manifestation
and cannot be left without the Inner Witness of the Spirit.
I now realize that the Infinite Personalness of the Spirit
is my Personality, and I rejoice to know the Truth about myself.

God is my Personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment