Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 21 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
by Ernest Holmes

The Radiation of Life

The life of God within me radiates and shines forth from me in a constant stream of Light to all.
The One Life flowing through me is Life to all who come near.
The One Power operating through me is flowing into everything that I contact.

Life radiates from me.


Unity

Today I realize that I am One with the All Good; my God and I are One.
I cannot be hid from His face.
I behold Thee, O Most High, enthroned in my temple of flesh.
Thy secret place is within me.  I feel Thy presence,
I hear Thy voice, I rejoice in Thy Light.
Today my body responds to the Divine Behest:  "Be perfect."
I know of my perfection and wholeness; I am complete and perfect now.
Let every thought of disease flee from me, and let Thy Light shine.
O Light Eternal, O Light of my Life, I come into Thy presence with joy and thanksgiving.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment