Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 5 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes


His Eye Is on the Sparrow

"His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me."
This is a blessed thought, for it means that we cannot wander from His Presence,
nor depart from His care.
Always He will watch over us and comfort us.
Forever we shall sit in His house and ceaselessly He will care for us.
The All-Seeing Eye cannot overlook any one, and all, all shall be kept in His care.

All are kept in His care.


Hope Cannot Die

Hope cannot die.  Eternal Hope is forever warm and fresh within me;
the deathless Hope built upon the rock of sure knowledge.
Oh Hope Sublime, O Life Supreme, behold I come to Thee as a tired child,
and Thou dost rekindle within me the fires of Faith.
Strong, swift and sure, Faith springs forth into action
and my entire Being rises to meet the Dawn.

Hope, Faith and Love are in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment