Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for SELF-HELP
Ernest Holmes


I Do Not Inherit Disease

There is no inherited tendency to disease nor ill health.
I am born of Pure Spirit.
False ideas cannot be transmitted from one to another, and I am free from race-suggestion.
My Life is from Above, and I remember that I was always Perfect and Complete.
An Inner Light shines forth and frees me from the bonds of false belief.

I came from the Spirit.


No Congestion

There is no congestion nor stoppage of action.
Life, flowing through me, is Perfect and Clear;
It cannot be stopped, retarded nor hindered.
I feel the One Life flowing through me now.
It eliminates all impure secretions and cleanses my thought from any suggestion of false deposits in the flesh.
I am Clean, Pure and Perfect, and my Word eliminates all else.

There is no congestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment