Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes


Perfect Vision

There is One Vision and One perfect seeing.
My eyes are open and I behold Perfect Life.
No suggestion of imperfect vision can enter my thought.
I perceive that all people can see and that the One, looking through all,
sees and is not limited in vision.
I am one with a complete understanding of Truth.
I do open my eyes and I do see.
This Word operates even through me and manifests through my eyes NOW.

Open my eyes that I may see.


The All-Seeing Eye

The eye of the Spirit cannot be dimmed, neither can It be limited in Its ability to see.
My eyes are the Vision of my Indwelling Lord; they are the Windows of my Inner Spirit
and are always open to the Vision of Truth.
I see with the Vision of the Spirit, and this sight cannot be weakened nor lost; it is forever effective.
My word which I now speak is the Law of Perfect Sight, my eyes are opened and I see.

Spirit sees through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment