Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 24 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes


My Word Comes Back to Me

My word comes back to me laden with the fruits of its own speech.
My word is the Law unto my Life, and the Law unto everything that I speak.
O Word, go forth and heal and bless all humanity.
Tell them of their Divine Birthright.
Tell the stranger that he is not alone, but that One goes with him
Who knows and cares.
Tell the sick that they are healed and the poor that they cannot want,
Tell the unhappy of the joy of the Soul, and break the bonds of those who are in prison.

My word shall come back to me blessed of God and man.


My Word Shall Bear Fruit

The Word of my mouth shall bear fruit.
It shall accomplish and prosper, and shall not return unto me void.
My Word is the law unto the thing whereunto it is sent, and it cannot come back empty-handed.
I send out my Word and it is the law unto my life.
My Word is the Law unto the thing whereunto it is spoken, and will become fulfilled in the right way and at the right time.
My Word is complete and perfect, and is the Presence and the Power of the One Mind that is in and through all.
I speak the Word and know that it will accomplish.
I wait in perfect confidence for the Word to fulfill itself in my life.

My Word Is Law.


No comments:

Post a Comment