Sunday, April 3, 2016

April 3 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for SELF-HELP
Ernest Holmes

The Witness of Truth

There is a Witness within me who knows the Truth and who will not let me enter into falsehood.
My Inner Guide keeps me on the Pathway of Life and directs me at all times to that which is right and best.
I shall never be without this witness of the Spirit, for I believe in It and accept It as the Great Companion of the Soul.

The spirit within me is perfect now.


Through the Long Night Watches

Through the long night watches Thou has been with me. 
In the dark places of human ignorance Thy hand hath guided me, 
Thy light hath lighted the pathway of desolation to a land of plenty.
I have perceived Thee from afar, and my soul hath yearned to Thee, O Thou Might One!
The Spirit within me hath urged me on to the goal, and I have not been misled.
I have been guided and guarded through the long journey, and thy Presence hath been made known to me.
I awake from the dream and reenter the house of my Lord clothed with Peace and robed in colors of Light.

The Spirit of Truth watches over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment