Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes


Whose Right It Is to Come

He has come Whose right it is.
He has made His home within me, and will nevermore depart from me.
I shall walk no more alone, for One walks with me
Who knows the path of Life, and Whose feet will never falter nor fail.
My Inner Light shines through the mist of human beliefs
And frees me from the bondage of fear and limitation.

I shall walk with You, my Friend, and shall learn of You the ways of Life and Freedom.
We shall travel together from this day, and none can part us,
For we are united in the perfect bonds of an everlasting unity.

I walk with Thee.


I Control My Mental Household

I conquer my mental household and cast out all fear and doubt.
Let my Word cast out all sense of fear and doubt
and let my thoughts be lifted unto Him Who lives Within.
My Word has dissolved all fear within me, and has cast out all doubt.
My Word shall guard my thought and make me receive only that which is Good and Perfect.

I control my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment