Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for SELF-HELP
Ernest Holmes


He Is Mighty Within Me to Heal

God within me is mighty to heal.
He healeth me of all my diseases and removes all fear from me.
My God within is now healing me of all sickness and pain and is bringing comfort to my soul.
God is my life; I cannot be sick.
I hear the voice of Truth telling me to arise and walk, for I am healed.

I am healed.


I Do Not Inherit Disease

There is no inherited tendency to disease nor ill health.
I am born of Pure spirit.
False ideas cannot be transmitted from one to another, and I am free from race-suggestion.
My Life is from Above, and I remember that I was always Perfect and Complete.
An Inner Light shines forth and frees me from the bonds of false belief.

I came from the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment