Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 17 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes


Power to Live

I have the power to live the life of good.

My power is from On High, it cannot be taken from me;
It will not leave me desolate.

Power flows through me and is in me, and
I can now feel and sense it.

The Power to live is in me and it cannot desert me.
It is my power and is continually present.

I am the power to live.


The Circle of Love

A circle of love is drawn around me and mine, and all.

No harm can enter that Sacred Circle, for it is the Love of God.

It is a complete protection from all evil.

"I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me."

There is no evil and no harm.

I am free from all sense of fear.

Love surrounds and protects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment