Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes


The Shining Path

The Pathway of Life shines before me unto the Perfect Day.

I walk the pathway of the Soul to the gate of Good.

I enter into the fulfillment of my desires.

Nothing need be added to and nothing can be taken from the All Good 
which is forever expressing Itself in me.

Daily shall I receive Its great blessings and my Soul shall rejoice forevermore.

I am now entered into my good.



The Things I need Come to Me

Whatever I need comes to me from the All Good.

Divine Intelligence working through me always knows just what I need 
and always supplies it when I need it.

This Law is unfailing and sure, and cannot be broken.

I receive my Good daily as I go along the pathway of Life, 
and I cannot be robbed of my birthright to freedom and happiness.

I receive my Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment