Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 1 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes


There Are No Responsibilities

The spirit has no responsibilities.
The Spirit knows no want nor fear.
It is complete within Itself, and lives by virtue of Its own Being.
I am Spirit and cannot take on the fears of the world.
My ways are made straight before me.
The pathway of Life is an endless road of Eternal Satisfaction and Perfect Joy.
My Life within me is Complete and Perfect, and has no cares nor burdens.
It is Free Spirit and cannot be bound.
I rejoice in that Freedom.

I rejoice in freedom.


The Time Has Come

The time has come, the hour has struck.
The power from within has come forth and is expressing through my word.
I do not have to wait; today is the time.
Today I enter into all Truth; today I am completely healed.
Today I enter into my inheritance.

Today the Truth has made me free.


No comments:

Post a Comment