Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 2 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS
By Ernest Holmes

My Vibration Attracts Friends to Me

"I am never alone, never lonely, for I have as companions and friends those people who are drawn to me by the ever-active and immutable Law of Attraction.  I desire to be loved, therefore, I allow myself to love greatly, to feel warmly inclined toward people; to be interested in them and helpful on their behalf.  I give as I wish to receive.  It is not enough that I profess to love people.  I must really love people, more dearly than I have ever loved before, because all men are my brothers.

I do not outline who shall be my friends and companions, for there is no desire to coerce, compel or suggest to anyone.  The Law of Attraction brings into contact and relationship with me all those people in whose company I find the greatest profit and enjoyment and to whom I may give the most.

I am happy and radiant, for I enjoy at all times perfect companionship.  I trust implicitly the Law of Attraction to bring into my environment and atmosphere friends and loved ones, and establish for me a community of interest and helpfulness.  As I love and co-operate with my fellowman, so does he love me and give his co-operation to me.  I am happy in all of my companionships and relationships, because they are worked out perfectly by the Law, and the Law is motivated to work for me BY MY LOVE FOR PEOPLE."

No comments:

Post a Comment