Monday, August 8, 2016

August 8 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes

Within Thy Law Is Freedom

O, My Soul within me, Great is Thy Presence
Within Thy Law is freedom to all who will believe.
I believe in Thy Law and I love Thy precepts.
I know that thy Law is perfect and It is a delight to my Soul,
for It is illumined with Thy Words of Power.
Thy Law is complete freedom to me, and to all for whom it shall be spoken.
I speak the Word of freedom to all, and all shall receive it.

I am free in Thy Law.


Beauty

I behold the Beautiful and the Pleasant.
My eyes see only that which is beautiful to look upon.
I will not see anything else nor believe in anything else.
I know that beauty has entered into my life, and will always remain there.

I see only the beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment