Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

PHYSICAL PERFECTION
By Ernest Holmes

Fevers

"In mind healing the underlying thought in the treatment for fever, is Peace.  Any thought which tends to inspire, to comfort and to give peace to the mind is good.  Through our knowledge of the kingdom within, we are able to claim our power and dominion.

A general treatment like the following will be found effective in allaying fever:

"At all times, I am aware of my immediate Oneness with God; and the glory of my thought makes me immune to negative experiences, even to negative suggestions.  I desert fear and turn resolutely and joyously to faith, and swiftly into my experience comes the desired good.  I give thanks that I am Divine and that I know my Divinity.  A sacraed refuge is this inner place where my thought contacts and consciously becomes one with the Indwelling Almighty.""

No comments:

Post a Comment