Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
Ernest Holmes

I Meet My Good

Today I meet my Good; it knows me and will not let me depart from it.

My Good is at hand, and I cannot be robbed of it.

Good is forever expressing itself to me and mine.

I can even now see and hear and feel the All Good in and around me.

It presses itself against me, and fills me with a great surge of Life.

My Good is at hand.


My Atmosphere

My atmosphere is attracting the Good; it is constantly on the alert to see and know 
the Good, and to bring it into my experience.

There is that within me that calls forth abundance and happiness from Life.  
I am surrounded with an atmosphere of Peace, Poise and Power.

All who come in contact with that great Calm of my Life are made strong and 
confident, are healed and blessed.

"Bless the Lord, O my Soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name."

I am hid with Christ in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment