Monday, November 7, 2016

November 7 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for SELF-Help
By Ernest Holmes

Complete Confidence

My confidence in the All Good is complete.

My faith in the Power of Spirit is supreme.

I have no doubts nor uncertainties.

I know that my Good is at hand, and
I realize that no fear can hinder
That Good from making Its appearance in my life and affairs.

I know that my Life and Good are complete.

Evil cannot touch nor hinder my work.

I rest in security, for
THE ONE MIND IS MY COMPLETE REFUGE AND STRENGTH.

I am serene and confident.


 Drawing the Good

I draw my Good to me as I travel along the Way of Life, and nothing can keep It from me.

My Good will always follow me.

I accept the Good and rejoice that it is with me.

I accept the Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment