Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 22 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes

The Ever and the All

Life always was and evermore shall be, "World without end."

All the Power there is, is mine now.

All the Life, Truth and Love of the Universe is now and forever flowing through my Soul.

The All Good cannot change.

I shall always have access to my Eternal God within me.

I am Changeless Life within me.


The House of Love

I dwell in the house of Love;

My dwelling place is filled with peace and eternal calm.

Love attends me in my home of the Soul, and
Joy awaits upon me in the "Secret Place of the Most High."

My house is built for me by the hand of Love, and I shall never leave this
Home of the Spirit, for it is always present.

I shall abide in this home forevermore.

My house is a house of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment