Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for Self-Help
By Ernest Holmes


Fullness of Light

The Light of Life is full within me and around me.

It shines forth into the Perfect Day.

O Light within, lighting my path to peace,

I adore and love You and I let You shine.

Go forth and bless all w ho come to You, Light within.

My Light radiates to all and through all.

My Light has come.


He Who Inhabits Eternity

He Who inhabits Eternity keeps watch over me and mine.

"He Who neither slumbers nor sleeps" forever keeps watch over all.

I will rest in the assurance of Love and Protection.

O Thou Great Overshadowing Presence.

I am conscious of Thy care; I am aware of Thy loving kindness.

I rest in Thee.

Be still and know.

No comments:

Post a Comment