Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 5 ~ The Science of Mind in a Year

MEDITATIONS for SELF-HELP
By Ernest Holmes

Arise, My Spirit

Arise, my Spirit, arise and shine

Let Thy light illumine my path, and let Thy wisdom direct my way.

Compel my will to do Thy bidding, and command my Soul to look to Thee.

I will follow Thee, my Spirit and learn of Thee.

I will sit in the Silence and listen and watch, and I will see Thy light and hear Thy voice.

I will follow Thee and will not depart from Thee, For in Thee alone is Peace.

Arise and shine.


Command My Soul

Spirit within me, command my Soul to do Thy bidding;

Compel me to follow the course of Truth and Wisdom.

Control my inward thoughts and my outward ways,
And make me to understand Thy Laws.

Command my Soul to turn to Thee for guidance and light;
To turn to Thee for wisdom and knowledge.

Let the paths of my Life be made straight and sure;

Let the Journey of my Soul find its completion in Thee.

Command my Soul to do Thy bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment